-the age of the drama-

Latest projects

 

-neighborhood known as "the street of a thousand smells" for the stench of the local rubber mill and several breweries that always filled the air. His home was a two-room flat and "tenement land,"
Sir Thomas Sean Conery adventurer of  Ian Fleming; manual worker, bricklayer coffins, lifeguard, a model, a good officer-Scottish Mr.Universe, theater debutant and international film icon with humble beginings; Renaissance spirit of the English language with the timeless heritage of metaphors and symbols of human nature, as the embodiment of a strong young love that is in its largest flight confronts social normama.Tiket personal choice that due to his election being killed in attempts to meet the ideals of the world. Teachers with a Lightening -Quick mathematical apitude, every comic book, His Head he dreamed imaginative tales of martian and madmen.
Play hooky and go to Blue Hallswatch the pictures dubbed "Big Tam" size of yours playmates.
Tommy grow up play tag or soccer brought home only a few shilling and offten spent on whiskey or gambling with his life; play role of Big Brother and the nearby Union Canal and shipped runing with "the wrong element" sexsual encounters with local Ladies.



“Everything I've done has had to be accomplished in my own cycle, my own time, on my own behalf, and with my own sweat. But if people hadn't liked what I was doing, I'd probably be delivering milk today—and I never forget that.