contemporary poet 's prose


I have a song , prose , One dream catcher ,  paintings , postcards and postage stamp ; wistful song ..

 

Dream ; stardust ;

cups a simple trickle of water,

 

Write to me on paper , draw me with a brush ;

assortment of wildflowers

dips and rises to the blue    sky.

    

 

I have a song , prose , 

My paintings , boundary line or ragged margin; wistful song ..

My love, happiness cross ;

 

truth—it is a copy of reality





 
 

chessboard,

study of art and beauty'

 

 

a shadow of the world of ideas.

Remember that a painting,

Cubism



highway through the homes of the imagination

 

road and traffic lights ;

 

Write to me ;observable world

on paper , draw me with a brush ;

 

stellar dust ; moonshine ;

 

I have a song , prose , I dream catcher ,

 I'm painting , postcard and stamp , melancholy song .

 or the viewer at the time;

 

Cocktail bowl of happiness ;

 

A kiss goodnight , lullaby ;

 

time it is and wind, wave, star.

Every point in space; different intensity.

 

 

 

Write to me on paper , draw me with a brush ;

 

stellar dust ; moonshine ;

 

Legend , the coyote cry ;

 

wasteland ; esthetical value

 

I have a song , prose , I dream catcher , I'm painting , postcards and postage stamp ; wistful song ..

 

My love, happiness cross ; Free flow of energy

 

road and traffic lights ;

 

Write to me on paper , draw me with a brush ;

 

 wistful song ..essay

wrote that Painting .

 

skyscraper , the view from the heights ;

 

name  address ;writers for scientists

 

perceived as beauty

 

I have a dream catcher ; poet 's prose ;

allow creative force  

 

 

 

pan flute , condor flight ,

 

painting as pitch and rhythm  of music

 

 

 

 chief , and a servant .

 

My love, happiness cross ;

a pause incorporated into a sequence,see light itself.

 Jewels*

"the fine line between comedy and tragedy, so the prose poem plants one foot in prose#contradiction, the prose poem essentially appears as prose, but reads like poetry;as fragmentation, compression, repetition, and rhyme. The prose poem can range in length from a few lines to several pages long, and it may explore a limitless array of styles and subjects.
“It is time to be drunk! So as not to be
 the martyred slaves of time, be drunk, be continually
 drunk! On wine, on poetry or on virtue as you wish.”