THE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE PROJECT Silver*



  Identity: Who you are? And who you really are?
I am a woman, dreamer, adventurer, explorator , my name is Yasmina Rossi , I was born the 21st December 1955 , the longest night of the year. I mute the energies of Sagittarius, rising sun in Libra, Venus in Capricorn, Mars in Scorpio, Moon in Pisces through passion for travel and Arts. Time Traveller & Fallen Angel, Malibu, California.


I work as model, I am an artist in all fields of my Life, photographer, clothes and interior designer, ceramist … I can do everything with my hands .Officially citizenship of the World that I always felt to be since child having being a nomad since baby born.

Who am I really? I don’t know all of it, but what I know is that I don’t like conventions, lack of freedom, preconceive ideas, boxes, tags, frames, all that is too limiting. I am passionate in all what I do, in my relationships, I cannot do things in half way, I am generous, loyal, people can count on me. I always see Beauty in people at first. I am a little a” fresh” naïve.