Aristotle's challenge

 "Here, in my permanent home," she said simply, "and at this moment I see them all!"


 "I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. What's in the box Pain.powerful enough to control your instincts. I will bend like a reed in the wind. Try looking into that place where you dare not look. You'll find me there, And his word shall carry death eternal ... to those who stand against the righteous.the Voice, which overpowers her Silence! I remember you 'Now you'll remember mine. I can kill with a word."







 

Aristotle's philosophical questioning of virtue, character and good Life presents us with the challenge of managing emotional life in an intelligent mode. Our passions, when it recorded properly, contain wisdom; our water thinking, value systems and our survival.There are hundreds of emotions, as well as mixtures thereof, variations, mutations and shades. Moreover, it is much more subtle differences among the emotions than for them we have words.




 

What we need-a comprehensive transformation of the social patterns of representation, interpretation and communication in a way that will change everyone's sense of itself.

 

Display cases of life between life


we are not just tourists. We have a responsibility for the evolution of our more awareness and more conscious of other people. That is our collective journey.We are divine but imperfect beings who exist in two worlds, material and spiritual. Our destiny is to pass from one world to another through time and space,learning how to master them and developing knowledge.One of the things that most tormented people who want to believe in something more than themselves is the cause of so much negativity in the world. Evil cited as a prime example. when I ask your customers how a loving God can allow suffering, I find surprising little difference between their responses. I am told that our souls created entity that is a state of complete tranquility deliberately put out of reach, in order to induce us to we try harder.

Remember, except learning their lessons, we come to earth in order to play their part in the lessons of others.

for "Overman, Overhuman, Above-Human, Superman, Superhuman, Ultraman, Ultrahuman, Beyond-Man and Women"“We are pilgrims in this world: we have our homeland everywhere and nowhere: the same sun shines over us all. We are citizens of the world – the earth is our realm.”

“I shall return, with this sun, with this earth, with this eagle, with this serpent – not to a new life or a better life or a similar life:
I shall return eternally to this identical and self-same life, in the greatest things and in the smallest, to teach once more the eternal recurrence of all things,
to speak once more the teaching of the great noon-tide of earth and man, to tell of the Übermensch once more…”
Thus Spoke Zarathustra, The Convalescent