Festival of light

 
greed, there would come a time, when the earth being  ravaged and polluted, the forests being destroyed, the birds would fall from the air, the waters would be blackened, the fish being poisoned in the streams, and the trees would no longer be, mankind as we would know it would all but cease to exist.
 
Do you know what a warrior is ??
A warrior is a brave person.
One who has courage instead of being afraid.
 
"Anuenue Wahine"
 
 
I was singed, but I'm beautiful, daughters of Jerusalem - black as the tents of Kedar, as beautiful as canvas Solomon. Do not look at me as I was dark, as the sun hath looked upon me! My mother's children were angry they are with me. They made me keeper of the vineyards, and your vineyard not kept"
 
 
Dealers who are all those traded and who have enriched her, will stand out, fear of her torment, weeping and wailing, saying, Woe, woe, the great, clothed with fine linen and purple and scarlet, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls ! In one hour so great riches laid waste! '
 
 

The  God commanded the man, "Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat, but of the tree of knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat of it you shall die!"

                    God took the man and put him into the garden of Eden to till it and keep*
 
 
the bride say, "Come!" He who hears, let him say, "Come!" And whoever is thirsty, let him come! Whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely!
 
 
 
 

                                                                      
.