The Newebie Indetity

I am not an angel, 'I asserted; 'and I will not be one till I die: I will be myself.. do not expect the exact anything celestial of me - for you will not get it, any more than I shall get it of you: which I do not at all anticipate. "“I am a citizen of the world.”   I belong to the people I love, and they belong to me--they, and the love and loyaty I give them, form my identity far more than any word or group ever could.”

Self-concept is made up of one's self-schemas, and interacts with self-esteem, self-knowledge, and the social self to form the self as whole. It includes the past, present, and future selves, where future selves (or possible selves) represent individuals' ideas of what they might become, what they would like to become, or what they are afraid of becoming. Features such as personality, skills and abilities, occupation and hobbies, physical characteristics,  are assessed and applied to self-schemas, which are ideas of oneself in a particular dimension qualities to themselves. A collection of self-schemas make up one's overall self-concept.  A person's self-concept may change with time as reassessment occurs, which in extreme cases can lead to identity crises.
but of course there is no crisis but life shapes us the life of adversity, the man himself can not allow behavior 'Just let us carries life like a river"...'
I have. perennially a healthy sense of self   accurate self-knowledge and self-enhancement spread throughout three-dimensional space conception and expression  like act of identification.

Who am I? "identity" needs to be mapped and defined ...complex person-consisting of many different connected parts.