"Who touched me"

 

"Five senses"

 Sight (ophthalmoception), hearing (audioception), taste (gustaoception), smell (olfacoception or olfacception), and touch (tactioception)
 
 
oxygen through other"
 
more than just physical healing. a broken heart, bitterness, frustration, questions,
confusion, and dark memorie.
 
"I trust you enough that you're going to love me, not rebuke
me for what I've done,"
 
The faith that allowed  to say"
 
 
identify herself" He gave  the opportunity without insisting
 

remember the story of the one hundred sheep (Matthew 18:12; Luke 15:4). The shepherd left behind
ninety-nine sheep that weren't lost so that he could find the one that needed him. Each one of us is the object of his searching love.


 

 

 level for the life-restoring power
 

 
should be more tender, more caring, more expectant, more compassionate¨¨
 
movement to abolish slavery
 
THE SUFFERING  UNCLEANNESS
 
healed as the beginning
 
 

 

 


Popular Posts