hard hat

my work of wood that have literally the idea of purpose, begun a year or more days, attempted carved with a scalpel paper, painted with hand and a couple of times lacquered paint for boats.
Not had a comma or a notch above, later created to serve as a stand-painted glass.
 
 
continuation of the story, we decided to try out engraving tool actually carving drills, to work like a sculpture I need the hand tools and a little more power.. human Power.
 
I have a tool but not the one that I need, diamonds bit and cutter weels,This is just a piece of exercise and decorative items made just for my needs.what is more important, to know the hardness of the wood, the type..of course has to be dry .
majority image is from my creative angle ,as well as other works belong to me, there is no second, third or fourth..