fashion adjutant

99,3% Positive Feedback
6,395 Sold
Elegant Fashion 925 Sterling Silver Women Crystal Rhinestone Ear Stud Earrings
 praise formally or officially experienced traders; (I'm still not a trader but cheer for hardworking) people
Elegance in the first place despite a normal daily life;
 
Hello image and not God knows what but I'm not in the foreground than new earrings, well  to wander around a bit and have my little bug in my head but very smart, it's just a saying.
This is called a professional recording; and I all I have to do myself on my way
Women my age still like to single edit and select and build from as the budget that have a style in its own way*
What would you say anthropologists on my character and shape of the face; I'm not dark or cold (just act very seriously) Normally I did not put on a professional make-up;somewhat wrinkled (tired) but only mortal.
Of course I was with them got a little touch of glamor;today i'm not not a very good photographer, but realize what I want to show.
 I'm here to take it all rejoice with you..
Why not necklaces, bracelets and other fashion accessories; I like to have my hands free as always with them doing something or I with a brush in his hand; necklaces they wear to the show; scarves little bother me around the neck..
break the habit; I want to be polished or freely liberated*
 
 
Item type: Dangle Earrings
Gender: Women
Color: Silver
Material: Alloy + Rhinestone
Process Technic: Silver Plated
Style: Elegant, Fashion
Condition: 100% Brand New
 
Earring components may be made of any number of materials, including metal, plastic, glass, precious stone, beads, wood, bone, and other materials. Designs range from small loops and studs to large plates and dangling items. The size is ultimately limited by the physical capacity of the earlobe to hold the earring without tearing. However, heavy earrings worn over extended periods of time may lead to stretching of the earlobe and the piercing.
 
How we are different earrings purchased; How suits me?
What I want to say and show in a certain way¨¨
 "Personality includes attitudes, modes of thought, feelings, impulses, strivings, actions, responses to opportunity and stress and everyday modes of interacting with others." Personality style is apparent "when these elements of personality are expressed in a characteristically repeated and dynamic combination.
Openness involves six facets, or dimensions, including active imagination (fantasy), aesthetic sensitivity, attentiveness to inner feelings, preference for variety, and intellectual curiosity.
 
The sweetness of the nectar still leave young girls and keep an eye on them¨¨
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 

Popular Posts