My Ebay;Every woman loves diamonds

1Pair Fashion Womens Silver Plated Natural Red Agate Ear Stud Earrings Jewelry

 
Item specifics
              
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in the original packaging (such as the original box  or bag) and/or with the
original tags attached.
 
Style: Stud
Brand: Unbranded/Generic Metal: Sterling Silver
MPN: Does not apply Material: Sterling Silver
Country/Region of Manufacture: China
Fastening:
Screw Back (pierced)
Metal Purity: 925
Stone: Agate
Black and Red
 
who says that we do not like postmen¨¨
little we honor black diamond themselves*
 
 
 
it looks like on my persona;slightly crumpled from not just a night of sleep, no makeup and censorship; happy little new first decorative addition to Pandora's Box, satisfied and happy with the little but for me has a special meaning.
attractive, catchy, engaging, alluring, personable, winning
as teenage dream
 
I look a little silly in my pajamas but it is a picture from last night; please do not increase the image, the storm lashed me from all sides*
What else has, of course tasks ..
author (bananas in pajamas) somewhat forgotten editorial mission;that I already dripping with sweat; maybe other people look easy, but it is not*
 
 
 
 
 

Popular Posts