blogger or a beggar (the one who adores music)




rethink skill, redefine or reimagine it: an engineer, say, who builds rockets from rocks." We dropped a little bit shy with the lack of experience with voice recording, voice is recorded with a small camera and attempted to please; English is not my native language; audibly never recorded itself and my voice , although we are in the childhood participated in choral singing;I do not do the singing but I'm curious to meet my tone of voice, of course I love music.

and youthful dreams and intentions of becoming a poet ....

May 28th, 2016
with "The Naughty Boy" and "The Traveling Companion" in the second installment of Fairy Tales*on his travels from flower to flower.
Of course we need at least to me against rust" cheerful mysteriously connected melodies / sounds or pieces of called loop, of course with the help of friends with fresound.org; for now we will not overstate.



 
Type
Wave (.wav)
Duration
00:21:734
Filesize
3.7 MB
Samplerate
44100.0 Hz
Bitdepth
16 bit
Channels
Stereo

Popular Posts