talk about, think about

 
well come in the #summer when you're a little #naked #without #makeup
 
 
100% brand new and high quality Colors: As picture show Material: PC + Metal + Resin Size:(One size fits most) Lens Width: 5.3cm Lens Height: 4.8cm Overall width of frame: 14.6cm The Bridge of Nose Width: 1.8cm Leg Length: 14.9cm Total UV Protection Branded arms with curved temple tips for a secure fit Package including:1 x Sunglasses.
I like the so-called Smurf, I chose something that would not normally wear on his nose, I was tempted to order those cat-like sunglasses but I gave up some of spite¨¨(Clears it with itself)
I did not expect the postman, while gloomy, I do not in the #mood but I still took pictures to share something with you: a whiff of these glasses gives an additional effect*
 
 
 
 

Popular Posts