to frame it in this way

 
 



maybe someone does not like the way presentations and opus of my description of what I do, how I do it;I go up with my way of creation ;present on social networks,not for fun but for a reason and obligations.
*pity that I live in the district in the country where there are government Middle Ages(of course not in the mood so little use some words that do not belong just to me-sarcasm is not my style!)
Sadly, and how my environment to understand or see; for them only ridiculous woman¨¨



purpose was for something that will warm the neck


Wearable art, also known as Artwear or "art to wear", refers to individually designed pieces of (usually) handmade;that the work is intended to be accepted as a serious and unique artistic creation or statement, sold and/or exhibited!

after a moment of inspiration we get something positive and different
painted by my hand
whether it is wearable; even think about it

I wanted to hang on the wall, can hang, but I need a frame;a rigid structure that surrounds or encloses something

 
 
 

This material has got a new feature

fastest way to display
picture

anything (as a person, a landscape, a building) upon canvas, paper, or other surface, by drawing, painting with shaped forms that exist in actual space.
length of about 1 meter in width about 25 cm; interesting painted
we worked on the form but must go through several stages ;take time, something that will consolidate the material ..This is a mixture of materials; certain thickness enough quickly absorbed.
 
 
Motif (visual arts)is an element of an image. A motif may be repeated in a pattern or design.

in complex and subtle ways
 
 
wool, thread; sewn jade and labradorite my  crochet necklace