Processing digital images

Create and adjust photos, images, 3D work and another with Adobe Photoshop CC, the best photo editing software.Who would have guessed that this young lady has taken a few years ago and it was my own creation through photos .

photo-editing and designing software, which is mainly used for correcting image imperfections and for adding effects to photos;We gave a little magic touch and dramatic display; soften add nostalgia effect.High resolution images suitable for high profile professional photographers that this is a way of life and earnings; I just annoying huge pixels that show every pixel or anything, and freckles or wrinkle on my face.For that matter more is needed in cosmetic surgery than in practicing professional photography ..This picture was intended for a specific purpose, in the foreground should have earrings and not my face or look.In recent years, the popularity of Photoshop led to the creation of a new Internet abbreviations - fotošopovati (eng. To photoshop something). The word is used to revise the photos for appropriate purposes (internet, e-mail, a joke). Photoshop is designed in such a way that it can freely cooperate with other programs Adobe company, for example, Adobe InDesign.Processing of digital images is the process of changing the details on some digital photography. For this purpose use special programs called vector and raster graphics software, which serve as a tool for changing, tuning, improving image.Many graphical applications can create some special and unusual effects that result in interesting outcomes. The program can apply artistic, geometric, texture, etc. Effects.Of course it has long been known that the program but I never got to meet him until the end, something I can adjust my way but this picture is going to artistic way.

how to catch a shadow, while seeking in the photograph I got something very special; the effect of which was not required any programm..my little boutade to obtain these images.I do not have practice to drag people's sleeve that would be models in photography or my video,nephews and family I do not drag  into my artistic activities as well as writing a blog as well as other people close to me.It was not me or my face first into the plan than my effort and work and thinking.

my writing and expression can last for hours and miles *