Breathless

My day begins as well as your every day despite the Sunday noon,blog I really lately turned to say to the guys in ¨¨mischievous housewives", somewhat sleepy and bored infused with a needle and thread through it flow though various titles and themes.
Plans were my breath they read in a couple of books and process as well as to share my own experience of this kind of literature; it's a lot of work and if writeable observations takes me a nice reading experience..Slightly topics already known, imbued with the events at the time of colonization and conquest of the African continent, easily written ..
books selected to the first ball*

One can not say that I have some funky cinephile..
for two consecutive days watching movies from 1964. or even older than that selected by the Croatian Television-probably they meet me because the other not shown on TV..accustomed to movies in English, French is with us became exotic.
And believe it or not I get the movie in half display..We have a film that portrays the life of 18 century/CARTOUCHE (1964) and Jean-Paul Belmondo.
I do not know who was the custom Apparition at least 40 years ago..But there are interesting details and scenes.And of course woke up curiosity because it as an actor I did not see long;no I'm not the one that follows the star gossip...when too add fictitious details that have nothing to do with the life of mortals artists .
I was able to click on a bord called Internet wave-!why with the help of certain waves declare a lifetime working in "comedy*

We are born, we grow, we educate, we do,get married, create a family and children,live and with creativity,the pain and suffering and joy,we live and die despite stellar adventure century.

He was awarded the César (French Oscar) for Itinéraire d'un enfant gâté (1988) but refused to take the trophy because César Baldaccini, the sculptor who designed the award named after him, had once expressed bad opinions about the work of his father, fellow sculptor Paul Belmondo.
Jean-Paul Belmondo : Elodie, Ursula, Natty... les femmes de sa vie..
 

Personal Quotes "I don't want to be a flying grandpa of the French cinema" (about his further participation in action films).*

 
I tried to find a whole list of movies associated with the New Wave of the 1960s ("It is not my mission")meet people as they are in real life.
 
     A little work to you¨¨
 Jean-Paul Belmondo (Neuilly-sur-Seine, France, 9 April 1933) is a French film and theater actor. One of the best known and most versatile French and European film artists.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Popular Posts