'Well done, good and faithful ...

this is my preoccupation in recent times, is not cheap, superb complex, luckily I have the time* but is it a job for those with excellent Health.Abauth Healt I does not speak for any group ON self-pity, but as something that should be strengthened shell awareness for its complex existence being.(

Of course, this woman is not a daffodil * delicate flower in the age of majority-which is reflected in the lake narcissistic...
¨¨After the death of Narcissus, came Dryad - mountain villa - and saw that the lake into a jug of salty tears. "Why are you crying?" - They asked him.

"I mourn Narcissus," said Lake.

"Ah, no wonder that mourning Narcissus. We are constantly in the woods ran after him, but only you had the opportunity to observe up close the beauty. "

"Narcissus was beautiful?" - Surprised the lake.

"Who would know better than you? On your shores every day leaning. "- Answered the Dryad.

Lake fell silent a moment and said: "I mourn Narcissus, not because of its beauty, but because I was, every time he lay down on my coast, watched the depth of his eyes reflected my own beauty."¨¨
 
How to recognize a narcissistic person?
"Smartphones, reality and social networks emphasize narcissism, even young people drink less alcohol as they look better on the "Photos" to Facebook."
disease of the mind outside of normal pathology society-nine narcissistic traits
Feels grandiose and self-important (eg, exaggerates achievements highlight, talents, skills, contacts and properties to the point of lying, asking to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements); He's obsessed with fantasies of unlimited success, fame, fearsome power or omnipotence, unequaled brilliance (the cerebral narcissist), bodily beauty or sexual performance (the somatic narcissist), or ideal, everlasting, conquering love and passion;He is convinced that he (or she) is unique and special, and I can understand it, should be treated, or connect only with other special or unique, people (or institutions) high status;Requires excessive admiration, adulation, attention and affirmation or, failing that, wants us to fear him or that are notorious;He feels he's right. Requires automatic and full compliance with their unreasonable expectations for special treatment; In relations boasts exploitation and use others to achieve their own goals; Devoid of empathy. Is unable or unwilling to identify with, acknowledge, or accept the feelings, needs, preferences, priorities, and choices of others; Constantly envious of others and seeks to hurt or destroy the objects of their frustration. He suffers from persecution (paranoia), because he believes that others feel the same for him (or her) and to act in a similar way; Behaves arrogantly and haughtily. Feels superior, omnipotent, omniscient, invited to share advice, invincible, immune, "above the law". Rages when frustrated, when his kontritra, or face the people who think that is inferior or unworthy
Although the NPD mainly associated with men, it can be diagnosed to anyone regardless of economic status, race or gender.
 
course through this post I do not think i I do not represent itself than involve the whole society in it*
of course jewelry serves as a ornament and the addition dress code and style but because of the different design does not describe my way of thinking and my character*in sourcing Materials I do not have much choice other than what you find on the shelves of specialized shops;at that moment did not have time decisions for color, amount and method of preparation.
I'm going in the right direction that distracts me from the other obligations
on Facebook I wrote that this is worth more than gold bars*not so far I have not dealt with this technique -My first Works;I probably went with it because I was thrilled .(again, a combination of several techniques)

I go in this direction, to necklaces ;Training is very important.*

Creating your own jewelry can be fun for so many reasons: not only do you get to tap into your creative side, you also have the chance to make something completely unique that reflects you.
Make sure to have all of your materials at hand: beads, beading thread, wire cutter, crimp beads, super glue, and closures to properly finish your necklace.

 

Popular Posts