Of course  on the company's proposal -Facebook/ I delete the so-called controversial video clip..my decision to save any what I created /all my from YouTube transferred to my property to my Computer *but of course if you are connected to the Google account and blogspot lose all these things with which you were editing  your blog and google +*
 
 
Video Unavailable
Sorry, this video could not be played.
Unfortunately your video couldn't be posted
There's nothing to worry about - it's because the video may contain music, audio or a video clip that belongs to someone else:

  • "Serenade in G Major, K. 525, 'Eine kleine Nachtmusik': I. Allegro" by Herbert von Karajan

You may be able to post the video if you have the rights, otherwise you can delete the video.

 
 
   
Murmur Art
 
Unfortunately we couldn't post the video you uploaded. There's nothing to worry about - it's because the video contains music, audio or a video clip that belongs to someone else.

You may be able to post the video if you have the rights, otherwise you can delete the video.

View on Facebook


Murmur artificers somicevic@gmail.com

17:58 (prije 8 minuta)
prima noreply
 
recording my but of course it is music or borrowed from Magisto or youtube editor-just a day off I load all my Video Creation with my copyright from youtube channel and closed youtube forever*